找回密码
 入驻
搜索
查看: 3658|回复: 0

[外网] Westlife《Number Ones Tour》[MP3][VBR192kbps][110M]

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-7 20:07:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本站所有贴子联接均网上搜集仅做介绍之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的不得使用否则后果自负!联接所指内容与本站无关,请严格遵守国家相关规定!此贴转自UKoo音乐!

演唱歌手:Westlifea
专辑名称:Number Ones Tour
专辑语言:English
专辑流派:Rock / Pop
发行公司:SONY&BMG
出版年月:2005年11月28日

专辑介绍:

Filmed at Sheffield Arena on Friday 18th March 2005, the show lives up to the reputation of the charged, action-packed performances that have become synonymous with Westlife. The Number 1’s Tour is an extravagant spectacle of impressive costume design and staging, along with spectacular pyrotechnics, resulting in a unique visual experience that takes the live show to a whole new level.

Westlife already have a hat-trick of Christmas Number 1 DVD/VHS’s under their belt -making them the biggest-selling British music DVD artists of all time. They have received three prestigious double-platinum BVA (British Video Association) awards for sales that exceeded the £2million mark. Now they follow with the Number 1’s Tour - tipped to be their biggest DVD release to date.

The DVD has a range of special extras including a ‘Best Of’ section, which features 11 specially selected performance highlights, picked from their previous tours. It also features the video for their brand new single, You Raise Me Up and includes a behind-the-scenes look at the 6 months that followed the Number 1’s Tour, as the group prepared for the launch of their new album, Face To Face, and reflected on life on the road.

The DVD pays tribute to the staggering 12 number one’s that Westlife have celebrated throughout their career – an undeniably massive achievement. Westlife have experienced phenomenal success from the start of their career dominating the UK music scene for over 7 years. They have sold over 35million albums worldwide with 6 multi-platinum albums in the UK, 12 UK number ones and countless awards including 2 BRITs and an MTV Europe Award. With a new single, album and now the Number 1’s Tour DVD due out on release soon, Westlife seem set to strive for greater heights than ever before.

过去四年多来,西城男孩已经为超过三百万歌迷现场演唱,让他们创下近年来歌坛演唱会最多销售票房艺人,2005年二月他们举行第五度大型巡演个唱,名为‘The Number 1's Tour’,现在西城男孩的歌迷们可以透过这张DVD再度感受他们实力精湛的现场演出!现在你所观看的DVD正是男孩们2005年三月18日,在英国著名的Sheffield Arena的表演,从场景、舞台布置、豪华的造型、特效...完整呈现出西城男孩出道迄今最精采绝伦的一场演出!DVD演唱部分有19首歌,收录Uptown Girl、Mandy、If I Let You Go、Swear It Again、World Of Our Own、Flying Without Wings等脍炙人口西城名曲,还挑战了包括电影“麻雀变凤凰”主题曲Pretty Woman及“浑身是劲”主题曲Footloose多首经典曲,全场欢声雷动,high到不行!看完这场演唱会绝对会让所有歌迷看到男孩们坚持最好的舞台热情,叫人感动于他们每一个完美!也难怪在演唱会后,今年发行新专辑《真情相对Face To Face》及单曲“真情守候You Raise Me Up”狂飙英国双料冠军,替男孩团体打造全新乐章!

DVD还特别收录了他们11首过去巡回个唱中精选的最佳表演,叫人意犹未尽!这还不够的话,DVD又赠送最新单曲“真情守候You Raise Me Up”的最新音乐影带,团员专访还有筹备新专辑的精彩侧拍画面、还有许多意想不到的漏网镜头,绝对让男孩众多歌迷大呼过瘾!

专辑曲目:

1. Uptown Girl
2. Hey Whatever
3. If I Let You Go
4. Mandy
5. Unbreakable
6. My Love
7. Swear it Again
8. When You’re Looking Like That
9. Disco Inferno
10. Pretty Woman
11. I Feel Fine
12. Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough
13. Footloose
14. Ain’t That a Kick in the Head
15. Smile
16. Mack the Knife
17. World of Our Own
18. What Makes a Man
19. Flying Without Wings

FTP下载:外网的ftp,可能人比较多,请用下载软件下载,试连多几次。

Westlife-Number Ones Tour

BT下载:

http://www.ukoo.net/viewFile.asp?Boardid=17&ID=20468

[ 本帖最后由 因为帅烦 于 2006-3-31 17:58 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|思明论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 04:44 , Processed in 0.043774 second(s), 16 queries .