|
为应试而学的英语往往枯燥无味,而口语才是我们和老外门外交流的最好手段.口语中令人意想不到的意思的确令人很感兴趣!例如一句"我觉得也是",用"I think so"表达固然可以,但总令人觉得太过平淡.如果能用"Tell me aboat it"来表达,会令人对你另眼相看!!
Do you want to be a star in English?Learn perfect English here,and you are bound to make it!!
下面介绍一些精彩的语句
1 want out 想吹,想结束关系
A:Jim likes to play football with us very much.
吉姆很想和我们一起去踢足球.
B:Yes,but he want out now.
是的,不过现在他不想了.
A:Why?
为什么?
B:No one knows why.Maybe he'soffended by your words just now.
没有人知道为什么.可能是你刚才的话冒犯了他.
2 double check 仔细复查
A:I want to buy a dozen notebooks.
我想买一打笔记本.
B:Excuse me.Let me double-check.
I'm not sure whether we have a dozen notebooks.
不好意思.让我复查一下,看看我们是否还有一打笔记本.
3 down for the count 被彻底打败
A:I can't stand looking at Jim destroying himself.
我不忍心看着吉姆折磨自己.
B:He's down for the count in everything now.
他已经被彻底打败了.
A:Poor guy.What happened to him?
可怜的家伙.发生了什么事?
B:His girl dumped him.
他女朋友甩了他.
4:gag me with a spoon 我快吐了
A:Seems that you are not interested in my story.
你好像不喜欢我的故事.
B:Gag me with a spoon!Please don't tell me such disguesting stories any more.
我快吐了!请不要再说这样的故事了.
5:come down to earth 回到现实
A:Jim likes sitting and day dreaming.
吉姆经常坐着发白日梦.
B:So his father always asks him to come down to earth and study hard.
所以他爸爸总是叫他回到现实,努力学习.
6:roll with the punches 逆来顺受
A:So what's your suggestions?
那么你有什么建议?
B:You have to roll with the punches if you want to survive in this business.
如果你还想在这行混下去你就得逆来顺受.
学口语是急不得的.一天一点点,在不久的将来必有所成.努力吧,各位朋友!
[ 本帖最后由 vivian 于 2007-6-7 13:59 编辑 ] |
|