07632012 发表于 2008-7-4 08:32:32

暴雪

[发帖际遇]: 07632012请朋友们喝酒, 用了现金50思明币.

【17173报道 未经许可不得转载】
  国外一家名为“petitiononline”的网站日前发起一项运动,号召玩家签名抗议《暗黑3(详细报道 截图)》的卡通画设计风格,转而回复暗黑2以来的哥特式画风。
  这家网站说,玩家们不能忍受那种活泼的色彩和渲染得非常唯美的风景,尤其不能忍受户外场景中那“鲜明的色调,郁郁葱葱的林木,熠熠生辉的小桥流水,甚至还挂有一抹彩虹!”
  ·卡通化的美工设计,明显受魔兽系列的影响,但暗黑不是魔兽!
  ·柔和的色调和棱角分明的轮廓。来自地下城守护者的环境光照,花花绿绿的孩子气,这是暗黑,成熟玩家的游戏,请继承前作的阴暗气氛及摇曳的烛光照明!
  ·角色造型卡通化,鲜明的色彩和超现实元素,还有那硕大无比的夸张身形,是在WoW与暗黑之间玩复制-粘贴吗?
  ·瞧瞧那户外场景,鲜明的色调,郁郁葱葱的林木,熠熠生辉的小桥流水,甚至还有彩虹!
  我们不要彩虹!我们要的是:
  ·更阴郁,更神秘,更毛骨悚然,哥特式的环境设定。更现实的美工设计,魔兽那帮人不要来玷污该作。不要花花绿绿的光照,暗黑的地下城世界本来就应该是漆黑阴郁的。恢复暗黑1、2的视线范围设定,大致的想法如下(对照图):
  ·少用点色彩,户外场景不要搞得那么光鲜亮丽,受WoW的荼毒过深。哪有那么标致的景色,Tristam从来就没有引人入胜的景色,你们太忘本了(取自暗黑1的场景):
  ·要循环利用WoW的边角余料,另请一帮美工
  截止17173发稿为止,这项运动已召集到了19171个签名。
  《暗黑3》首席制作人Keith Lee对此解释说:
  “Diablo I和II确实比较阴暗,因为前者基本上都在地牢里泡着;而对Diablo III来说,除了地下城玩家还将探索户外世界,还将跋涉许多环境各异的区域,我们要尽可能地使其缤纷各异好让玩家每到一处就眼前一亮,我们不希望看到每样事物都是一个调子,这是我们所竭力避免的。”
  “我们之所以把材质弄得清爽干净是想让玩家全神贯注,这是暴雪的风格,就视觉效果来说它能将其用到极致以使每位玩家都为此动容。我们觉得Diablo III会在各方面表现得更好,该系列仅仅开了个头,我们的参考阵容还只有该系列第一部及第二部作品。”
  而对于那些签名的玩家,Keith Lee则说:
  “我们感触颇深,他们都是热情似火的暴雪用户,我们内部就此也有多次复议,接下来要做的就是拿出例证来表明我们在追求游戏多样性方面的想法。我们对玩家的反馈持非常积极的态度,这样才能更好地改进产品以确保为玩家和作为玩家的我们拿出符合暴雪质量标准的作品。”
 你能接受《暗黑3》新画风吗? 当然能!这画面棒极了,我喜欢这风格。 无所谓啦,暴雪的游戏最值得关注绝不是画面。 不接受!暗黑就是要黑暗嘛,不然为什么不叫美丽破坏神http://i6.17173.itc.cn/news/2008/07/03/0703diablo09s.jpg
《暗黑3》的这种明快画风并不适合所有人的胃口

jy00952077 发表于 2008-7-4 08:44:38

[发帖际遇]: jy00952077玩宠物的时候不幸损失存款1思明币.

看到最后野蠻人被撕碎...這也能叫明快畫風啊...八成過不了審查.

七百五 发表于 2008-7-4 08:51:09

不玩咯``

<娿婆>、 发表于 2008-7-4 08:52:16

houhou (40)hou houhou (40)hou 这个才是暗黑!!!

ㄗs.?寶寶oοゞ 发表于 2008-7-4 09:10:23

houhou (31)hou houhou (31)hou 很久没玩了...第一次玩是小学了houhou (31)hou

大法师 发表于 2008-7-4 09:11:06

[发帖际遇]: 大法师贩卖军火, 不小心赚到佣金现金7440思明币.

很久没有玩了houhou (17)hou

兜里有猪 发表于 2008-7-4 09:13:56

暴雪出品,必属精品
期待每一款作品

14174 发表于 2008-7-4 09:26:32

暗黑也要创新~~~~~~~~

飘渺微尘 发表于 2008-7-4 09:29:14

明快风格?看得眼有点花houhou (10)hou

fengfuyi 发表于 2008-7-4 09:40:45

希望快点出一款非常好玩的游戏~~~~~~~~

77184551 发表于 2008-9-3 21:45:18

[转载][译文]暗黑破坏神III最新进度报告
原帖:http://game.ali213.net/thread-2246997-1-1.html
此网页不属于NGA网站,NGA不保证其安全性
继续访问 取消 不再提示我[ http://game.ali213.net/thread-2246997-1-1.html ]

[::艾泽拉斯国家地理 BBS.NGACN.CC::]

原文:http://www.diii.net/n/686480/jay-wilson-from-leipzig
此网页不属于NGA网站,NGA不保证其安全性
继续访问 取消 不再提示我[ http://www.diii.net/n/686480/jay-wilson-from-leipzig ]
翻译:charliell @ 游侠
转载请注明作者和出处

While Diablo III wasn't on display at GC 2008, we got an opportunity to sit down with the action-RPG's lead designer, Jay Wilson, to get a sense of how things are coming along in the much-anticipated sequel. Since the game was recently announced in Paris at Blizzard's Worldwide Invitational event, a segment of the franchise's fan base has been upset about the art style, claiming it didn't stay true to the darker nature of the previous two games. Wilson disagrees.

趁着暗黑3没有展示的期间,我们有幸请到了暴雪ARPG的首席设计师Jay Wilson,来谈谈万众期待的暗黑3的最新进展。自从游戏在暴雪全球精英赛上公布以来,一部分忠实的粉丝
对游戏的画面风格表示了不满,他们认为新作没有继承前两作的“暗黑风格”。Wilson不同意这个看法。

"To be fair, it's a small minority that really doesn’t like the art style," he said. "A majority of the feedback we've gotten has been overwhelmingly positive about the art style -- I think when they see the final game they'll find it's probably a bit darker than they might think. What we've shown is the earliest parts of the game meant to be a little sunnier and brighter than the later because we're trying to set a juxtaposition and make everything feel worse as the game move on. In terms of the actual art style, we went through three full art revisions where we essentially hit the reset button on all the art and started over again and one of the main reasons was when we tried to go towards what our memory of Diablo II was we found that it created a drab, boring game that didn't play very well."

“坦白说,只有一小部分的玩家不喜欢新的画风,”他说道,“我们得到的大部分反馈都对新的画风予以了积极的肯定。我认为当玩家看到最终的成品时,他们会发现游戏可能比他们想的还要灰暗一些。我们之前的游戏展示显得更明亮些,因为我们试着采用一种并列的手法(译者注:并列,电影批评用语,指将一种或数种电影元素排列在一起,使其产生某种戏剧效果)让人觉得随着游戏的进行一切都变糟了。目前的画风经历了三次彻底的修改,在这期间我们基本是把画面推倒重来。这么做的主要原因之一是当我们试着向印象中的暗黑2靠拢时,我们总会发现游戏变得单调乏味,不怎么好玩。

"One of the things I try to remind ... people who talk about the art style and what Diablo II looked like, they're being very selective in their memory. They're remembering small parts of Act I and small parts of Act III and conveniently forgetting all the green fields of Act I and all of Act II, which is actually one of the most popular Acts. The general kind of almost garish look of the monsters really made them stand out, and those things made the game play really well. They were actually criticized at the time. When Diablo II came out it was panned for being too bright and cheerful compared to the original Diablo. Of course the original Diablo drew like little red lines around the enemies so you could actually see them."

有件事情我想提下……那些讨论暗黑2画风的人,他们的记忆是十分挑剔的。他们只记得第一幕和第三幕中的小部分场景,却偏偏忘了第一幕和整个第二幕中的鲜亮的场景,而后者恰恰是整个游戏最受喜爱的章节之一。野怪华丽的外表让它们与众不同,这也让游戏变得更好玩。事实上,这些细节在当时都备受争议。暗黑2刚发行时,人们批评说同暗黑1相比它的画风过于鲜活和明亮了。当然,暗黑1怪物周围有红色的轮廓,这样你可以清楚地看到它们。

Blizzard wasn't making any sort of announcements for Diablo III. So far it's just the Barbarian and Witch Doctor classes that we know of, and we were told Blizzcon 2008 will be the place for another reveal. So we took the opportunity to ask Wilson about some of the design changes with Diablo III, particularly with the removal of potions and the slotted inventory system. Players of the first two games will remember how much combat revolved around having a sufficient supply of potions at the ready to refill health. Well, that's not how it's going to work in this game; there are no health potions to be purchased at vendors. Instead, groups of enemies will drop health orbs that instantly restore lost hit points and disappear if not collected within a set time. Wilson described why this decision was made.

暴雪没有发布任何暗黑3的新通告。到目前为止,暴雪只公布了野蛮人和巫医这两个职业,并且我们得知在2008暴雪嘉年华上会公布其他内容。因此,我们利用这次机会采访Wilson,了解有关暗黑3的设计变化,尤其是血瓶和物品系统的改动。玩过前两作的老玩家会记得有多少的战斗只需准备好足够的血瓶来回复生命值即可,但这样的情形不会出现在暗黑3中;玩家不能从NPC那儿买到血瓶。取而代之的是怪物掉落的血球,它们能立即回复生命值并且在一段时间后会消失。Wilson详细地描述了这个设定。

"A lot of people, I think, would say that's a hallmark of the Diablo series, the potion system. We looked at it and said, 'No, that just makes the game worse,'" said Wilson. "It doesn't make it play like a better action game, it just kind of gives the player infinite health. It's actually a fairly poor recovery mechanic because it forces the designers to design monsters that have to deal with a player that has infinite health. The only thing you can do is have monsters that can overcome that health and essentially one-shot you. That's not a very interesting monster. It's actually a horrible monster. But that's the only option. The design shoehorned the designers into that kind of monster design. So we focused on a health system that actually forces the player to think tactically to recover health from monsters and to put them in some situations where they are low on health but have to walk into an enemy encounter anyway. That makes for a much more challenging encounter but it also makes for a situation where we can design the monsters to be a lot more interesting. We actually can lower damage on monsters. We want monsters to do less damage because we want them to wear you down over time and do things that are challenging in different ways."

“许多人会认为血瓶魔瓶是暗黑破坏神系列的标志。我们却认为:‘不,那只会把游戏变糟,’”Wilson说,“那样做会让它玩起来不像个动作游戏,从某种角度来讲它给了玩家无限的生命值。事实上这是一个相当不好的生命回复机制,因为它让设计者不得不设计出相应的怪物来对付拥有无限生命的玩家。唯一能做的就是设计出一个能够将玩家一击毙命的怪物,这样的怪物既无趣又过于可怕。这个设计把设计者们逼进了死胡同。所以我们把注意力放在了改进生命回复系统上,这个系统可以让玩家从战术层面上思考如何打倒怪物来补充生命,同时在生命值较低的情况下不得不冲入敌阵来求一线生机。这将使得游戏中的战斗更具挑战性,也让我们能设计出更有趣的怪物。我们可以减低怪物的伤害,这是为了让它们慢慢地消耗你,并且用各种不同的方式来挑战你。

77184551 发表于 2008-9-3 21:45:57

Wilson was more positive about Diablo's treasure system. "It's perfect. You know, all we'll maybe do is tweak some little things that we don't like about it, some systems that we think were maybe a little broken. But for the most part, it works really well and we don't really want to change it, but the combat, oh, that could be so much better."

Wilson对暗黑的宝物系统很满意。“它是完美的。我们所需要做的是对一些我们不满意的小细节进行改进,一些系统出现了小问题。不过从整体来看,它很出色,我们并不打算改变它。从战斗来看,暗黑3会做得更好。”

Going more in-depth on the subject, Wilson explained how the early parts of Diablo III would be similar to Diablo II. The new types of systems wouldn't be felt as much until after about 10 levels or so into the game where players will have a larger number of skills to use in dealing with groups of foes. "The goal is to have players use skills where previously they would have used a potion," said Wilson. "If I've got to deal with an enemy, I'm going to go in, stun a whole bunch of guys, and circumnavigate them to reach a health orb. Or I'm going to stun them and take out a bunch of guys with the hope that I'm going to get a health orb, and if I don't, I'll use some other kind of mechanic to deal with that threat."

深入主题后,Wilson解释了为何暗黑3早期的部分与暗黑2相似。新系统的特性在人物等级达到10级后才能体现出来,玩家会拥有大量的技能来对付成群的敌人。“我们的目的是让玩家使用技能来代替以前的血瓶。”Wilson说,“如果我要对付敌人,我会冲入敌阵把它们震晕,然后绕过它们拿到血球。或者我会震晕它们,引出一部分敌人来获得血球。如果我不这么做,我会使用其它的方法来解除威胁。

With the inventory screen, players will no longer have to deal with items taking up multiple slots as in Diablo games past. Now, all items will just take up one slot, though exactly how that's going to be implemented is still being worked on. Wilson explained some of the issues being taken into consideration. "The one really great thing that most people wouldn't argue with was the grid-based system allowed for very large icons which made the items feel better. So one of the things we don't like about the current inventory is the icons are smaller than we'd like them to be, so we're working on sizing up the icons themselves to be very large, much larger than say World of Warcraft ... We've experimented with other things like having different bag types hold different kinds of items, like big items go into this bag and small items go into this bag, but we haven't really settled on anything like that. What we don't want is the grid-based Tetris sort of system."

有了物品栏面板,玩家不再需要像以前那样计算栏数来放东西。现在所有的物品都只占一栏,当然具体如何操作还在测试中。Wilson解释了一些他们正在考虑的设计。“大部分人都会喜欢基于网格的系统,这是一个非常棒的设计,它允许使用更大的图标让物品变得更美观。因此,我们对目前装备栏的不满意之处在于图标比我们期望中的要小,我们正致力于放大图标,让它们看起来比魔兽世界的图标还要大得多。我们也做了其他的测试比如加入不同类型的背包装不用类型的物品,大物品装入大背包,小物品装入小背包,但是这些设计我们都还没有最终确定。我们不考虑基于网格的方块系统。

A crafting system is also in the works, though it won't be anything like Diablo II's Horadric Cube combinations. "I don't know if I can think of a comparison," said Wilson. "I think that system is a pretty cool and different kind of system from anything that we've had before."

打造系统也正在制作中,但是它会和暗黑2赫拉迪克方块的合成系统完全不同。“我无法对两者做出比较,”Wilson说,“我认为打造系统非常酷,并且不同于我们所设计过的任何系统。”

Since our time for the interview was limited, we shifted gears into what Diablo III's environments might be like over the course of the story. "I don't think we're going to have anything quite as out there as Arcane Sanctuary. I'd say the scale and scope of the game in terms of the threat you end up facing is much, much higher than the previous games. I think if you look at the cinematic trailer there's never really been an invasion of Sanctuary, and I think from the trailer it's obvious that's where we're headed. A lot of what happened in the original Diablo was very small in scope. Even in Diablo II you traveled all over the world, like you're really just facing the aftermath of Diablo walking through the world ... There was a bit of it with Lord of Destruction. Baal's invasion was sizable, but we really want to go more, higher than that. That's about as detailed as I can be without giving away key story elements."

由于我们的采访时间有限,我们把话题转移到了暗黑3的场景如何随剧情的发展而变化。“我不认为暗黑3会有像暗黑2中魔法圣堂这样的场景。你在游戏中要面对的威胁,其规模和程度都远胜于前作。如果你看过动画视频,你会发现其实庇护所从没有真正受到过袭击,这个视频很好地体现了我们的设计方向。很多暗黑中发生的故事都是小范围的,即使在暗黑2中你能够周游世界,追随大菠萝的足迹……毁灭之王已让人看出些端倪。巴尔的入侵颇具规模,但我们希望把场景做得更大。我只能说这些了。”

Wilson went on to talk about how story would work when players join up to play co-operatively online. "Our leaning tends to be towards people playing together over always maintaining coherency of story. Because that's the big problem. If you join into my game and I'm three quests ahead of you, we don't want you to feel like 'Oh, I don't want to play with you because you're three quests ahead of me.' So what we try to do is lean more toward 'Okay, you can get done everything from this point on, and then you can come back in a previous game and finish these other things.' That's the one advantage the Diablo series has. People are used to returning to games to get things done, kind of like in an MMO where you return to a zone to finish that one quest that you couldn't do because your friend didn't have it ... We don't want you to lose anything by playing with someone else."

Wilson继续谈论了多人模式下剧情的发展。“我们倾向于保持多人游戏的剧情的连贯性。这是一个大问题。比如你加入了我的游戏,我的进度比你快三个任务,我们不想让你觉得‘我不想和你一起玩,因为你的进度比我快了三个任务’。我们试着让你觉得‘好的,你可以从现在开始完成你的任务,然后再回到之前的游戏来完成其他任务。’这是暗黑系列的优势所在。玩家习惯回到游戏来完成他们未做的任务,这有点像MMORPG,你会回到某个场景完成之前无法完成的任务,原因是当时你的伙伴还接不到这个任务。”

Diablo III doesn't have a release date at the moment, as Blizzard is saying it'll be done when it's done
暗黑3目前没有公布发行日期,就像暴雪自己说的,船到桥头自然直。

77184551 发表于 2008-9-3 21:49:08

莱比锡游戏展上JayWilson的访谈(全新,大量猛料,tp/rune words等令人喜忧参半的改动)
http://www.diii.net/n/687810/jay-wilson-from-leipzig-6
此网页不属于NGA网站,NGA不保证其安全性
继续访问 取消 不再提示我[ http://www.diii.net/n/687810/jay-wilson-from-leipzig-6 ]
莱比锡游戏展上对JayWilson的访谈是德文的,不断有人把翻译机译出的英文片断(稍加整理以后)贴到diii.net上。恰巧原帖贴出不久一个很生猛的回复诞生了。这位CaptainDingo把全文整理了一遍因此我们得以一窥访谈的全貌。

[::艾泽拉斯国家地理 BBS.NGACN.CC::]
以下是比较重要的信息:
DS: Can you tell us something about runes and their use in the form of rune words in the game?

Wilson: We haven't decided exactly what we want to do with runes, at least not so far. What I can say is that we don't intend rune words to be back from Diablo 2. Rune words were part of Diablo 2's crafting system. For Diablo 3, we have different plans, which we can't give the details on right now. It does still use runes, (translation too shoddy to finish.)
ds:你能告诉我符文之语的有关内容吗?
J:我们还没决定好怎样处理符文。我们不想看到符文之语回归,它是d2特有的装备打造系统。d3我们有完全不同的计划,现在还不能透露细节,但的确还要用到符文(Dingo:翻译机太水了。。。)

DS: What function does shoulder armor provide? Are they considered an addition to defense?

Wilson: No, those and pants didn't exist as armor in Diablo 2, so in order to provide more visual variety and more items, we're including them. We're already making sure that the objects have appropriate attributes, such as endurance on shoes, enhanced life on chest armor, but that's more a matter of style, these attributes aren't set in stone. We wanted a greater variety of items and the opportunities that come from being able to make a unique looking character. A few people expressed a fear that the shoulder pads would become oversized like in World of Warcraft, but if they looked at the Witch Doctor, they'd see that his shoulder pads are, generally, quite small. On the other hand, Barbarians are supposed to be physically imposing, so we've opted for a more traditional Germanic barbarian look. Some wore enormous furs, and we tried to imitate this style. So our decision had nothing to do with World of Warcraft, we just wanted to include more item
ds:肩膀有什么用?提供更多护甲吗?
J:不,肩膀和裤子不象d2中的盔甲,为了让装备更帅更丰富我们加入了肩膀和腿甲。我们已经确定了它们的属性,例如强化鞋子耐久,强化胸甲的生命值加成,当然还有更多的选择,一切没有完全定论。我们想要更多物品来让每个角色独具一格。有些人担心肩膀和鞋会象wow中一样造型夸张,但如果他们看看wd的肩膀,就会发现他们的肩甲大体上很小。另一方面,野蛮人应该更具物理进攻性,所以我们给了他传统日耳曼野蛮人的feel。大块用旧的皮革,我们希望模仿这个风格。我们的设计与wow无关。
DS: The Barbarian is indeed the exact same as the one in D2, only 20 years later. So what impact will it have on the story when I select a female Barbarian instead?

Wilson: I'm not sure if we've decided what we're going to do in regards to that. In general, we want to make sure that each class has their own unique background and history, and should also note that these stories won't differ between male and female versions. The Barbarians will of course have a few little things that need to be changed, but in large part, the genders are similar. We'll probably only change small textual things about the female Barbarian. The Witch Doctor will be treated as an outsider, being from foreign lands, but the Barbarian is very intimidating because of his size and strength. We want him to have a stronger feeling as a roleplaying game character by making him have a unique impact on the world and not be so generalized.
ds:野蛮人就是20年前的那个野蛮人,那么女性的野蛮人呢?
J:我还不确定。总体上我们希望每个职业有自己独特的背景和历史,同时不同性别大体相似。对于女性野蛮人我们可能只是更改几处文本。wd被当作外来客,野蛮人的块头和力量则让他很显眼,不会泯于众人。

77184551 发表于 2008-9-3 21:50:36

DS: How big is the world compared to Diablo 2? Are there more quests and things to do than in Diablo 2?
J:... We believe Diablo 2 was a very good size, even with the number of quests. In any case, more than in Diablo 2, Diablo 3 will have more quests and many of them have a much stronger tie to the game. Compare this to Diablo 2, where quests generally came in 6 per Act, but in Diablo 3 we have no quest limit. So we can continue to insert as many quests as we like, until we feel that we've got a good amount and there aren't too many. We want to concentrate on quests that are really fun and contribute to the game. If I have to come up with a number, I'd say there's probably twice as many quests, but I wouldn't nail it down like that. It could still be more or less at this point.
Traveling is again handled by waypoints as in Diablo 2. We thought about mounts, but when we designed the world, we decided there wouldn't be any need for them. The idea of town portals we wanted to reject, since from the viewpoint of being in the middle of a fight, it's very easy to abuse, simply disappearing. It just goes back to being the kind of thing we don't want. Players often go back to town more when they really need to. But if you give players the opportunity every two minutes to town portal, they'll take advantage of that and carry every last piece of loot, even worthless things, back to town effortlessly, which isn't very fun. That's why we wanted to move away from that. We also looked back on the original Diablo to get a feel for dungeons being difficult to escape from, but Diablo 2 never balanced this very well like we have now. We want the player not to be stuck in a dungeon forever, we want to provide intervals where they can go back. We don't want players to have to keep dropping items, but we also don't want them to be able to go back as often as they want like in Diablo 2. There are a lot of pros and cons and we're currently balancing it all. The removal of town portals is beginning to feel bad, because everyone was accustomed to it, but we're trying our best to find the right way to do this so that the game doesn't suffer for it.
An example of this, my favorite Diablo 2 example, Duriel, the boss of Act 2. He dealt massive damage, had huge amounts of health, inflicted freeze effects and is waiting directly at the entrance of an extremely small room. He's very brutal, but the only reason he was so difficult was because the player had to use town portals constantly, was always running away, drinking potions, etc., and it was almost frustrating. This is why we've taken care in how the health system has been changed. We want to avoid situations where a player is repeatedly using town portals and coming back until the boss is killed. This isn't a particularly fascinating way to do it. We want to create a system where the bosses are challenging without frustrating the player.
One thing we're trying with our waypoints is adding a "town portal" like ability to it. Previously in a Diablo 2 game, if a friend wanted to catch up, he'd have to yell "TP! TP!" and wait until someone portals them to where they are. This isn't a very good way to get players together, because it requires the other players to drop what they're doing to summon a portal in a safe spot. That's why we're allowing waypoints to teleport you directly to other players. The player steps on the waypoint, clicks the function "Teleport to friend" (this won't be the final name of the function, it'll certainly change) and immediately a list of other players in the game appears and he can click to teleport to them...
(日啊这段真长)ds:d3世界与d2相比如何?任务等我们可以做的事比d2多吗?
J:……d2大小合适,甚至任务的数量也合适。d3中我们没有任务数量的限制,现在讲的话大约比d2每关6个的数量多一倍。
在d3中行动也是一个问题,我们考虑过坐骑然而最后还是放弃了。我们不想保留tp,从战斗的角度来看tp很容易被滥用,biu的一声没了。。。而且只要有tp玩家就会不停地回城卖垃圾。d2的地下城让人有无处可逃之感,然而在d3种我们不希望玩家永远陷在地下城里,我们希望给玩家回到营地的手段。总之两种意见在平衡中。一开始取消回城的设定会让人不爽因为大家都习惯了,不过我们会做出补救避免游戏品质因此受损。
例如act2督瑞尔,它攻高血厚能减速,强迫玩家在一个狭小的封闭空间里直面它。督瑞尔是很嗜血,然而造就其强大的原因是它迫使玩家不停tp不停跑动不停喝血,等等。这令人沮丧,也是我们改变加血系统的原因。我们要避免这种令人沮丧的设定。
我们让waypoint(小站)增加了类似tp的功能。d2中新加入房间的玩家不得不大喊“tp!tp!tp!"直到队友放下眼前的事开个传送们。现在玩家可以站在waypoint上,按下“传送至友军”按钮(正式版不会这么叫),随后一个队友列表出现让他自由选择传送的对象。
DS: If there are different characters of different classes, do they get loot drops geared towards their class?

Wilson: No, all loot can drop for all players. We have the opportunity to generate specific objects, and sometimes we do, but usually as a quest reward or a special boss. The first time you kill a boss, we might try and provide him with something he can use, but in most situations, all items drop for all classes, which will further encourage trading.
ds:有没有职业专属战利品?
J:没。极少专属物品会通过任务和特殊boss的方式奖励给玩家。第一次击杀boss时我们会尽量让掉落的物品更实用,但大多数时候任何职业都可以得到任何掉落,这会鼓励玩家间的交易。
DS: Will there be Open Battle.net and LAN play?
Wilson:...We have no intent to support LAN games, because we focus on Battle.net, where we have the ability to keep everyone in contact with the Blizzard community.
ds:有开放式bn和局域网吗?
J:……我们没有支持局域网的意愿。我们专注于bn,也只有bn能让玩家凝聚在blz社区内。
DS: What's your long-term motivation? Will there be new items in patches, or ?

Wilson: One of the keys to fun in Diablo is its randomness. We generate random areas, and have difficulties of Nightmare and Hell that we will maintain. We have a few other systems too, but they aren't known yet, and are specially designed to keep the game interesting. These aren't patch-based systems, they're integrated into the game to try and make the game experience dynamic. We have nothing against Mephisto or Pindleskin runs, it's just they were fairly monotonous. So we want to motivate players by providing an incentive to create a broad range of gameplay. We have no plans announced for content updates, we're focusing on getting the final game out first. We have always supported our titles long after release and an extension is as good as guaranteed, and we will try them in a reasonable time frame. I'm sure that even after launch we'll still add things to the game, as with every game, but we also want a game that can stand by itself and doesn't require content updates like World of Warcraft.
ds:你们的长远目标是什么?会不会通过patch发布新内容?
J:大菠萝玩的就是随即啊。我们创造随机场景,保留普通/噩梦/地域的难度。我们有一些未公布的设定提高游戏黏着度。这些无关patch,而是把游戏内容做得有趣。我们不反对km或者kp,只是这样很乏味。所以我们通过更丰富的内容调动玩家。我们还没有后续的计划。我们当然会在发布后提供持久地支持,而且显然会出资料片,但我们不想让d3像wow一样不断更新补丁来提供新东西。
DS: So no monthly fees for Battle.net?

Wilson: I can't say 100% that there will be no charges, but our goal is to sell a boxed product. The problem is we're multinational, so each individual market is different. The boxed model works in Asia for example, but not everywhere. If we publish a financial model then we have to do it simultaneously for each region , and it's hard to say what each will look like. What I can say that a boxed game is our goal, not a subcription game, though I can't say for absolute certain that there will never be any fees. Just that it's not our goal.
ds:那么bn没有月费吧?
J:我不能打保票,但我们的想要得是盒装产品。问题是我们的产品面向许多国家,每块市场都不同。例如在亚洲这种模式吃得开,然而并不是世界每个角落都可以。我们要为每个地区制定计划,具体某个区域很难讲。我只能说盒装产品是我们的目标,虽然不能保证完全没有额外费用。只是那(月费)不是我们的目标。

<娿婆>、 发表于 2008-9-3 21:56:59

yuan7yuan yuan7yuan 支持楼上的!!!
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 暴雪